How Toyota Access works
- Choose your deposit (if any) and loan term up to 4 years
- Estimate the number of kilometres you’re likely to drive by the end of the term
- Toyota Finance sets a Guaranteed Future Value (GFV)^ so you know what your car will be worth at the end of the loan (subject to fair wear and tear and agreed kilometres being met)
- The GFV^ becomes the final payment on your loan, which keeps your monthly repayments lower^
- Trade, keep or return your car at the end of your loan
How the GFV^ works
A Guaranteed Future Value (GFV)^ is the minimum value of your Toyota at the end of the loan term, as determined by Toyota Finance using the loan term and kilometres chosen by you as part of the calculation. The GFV^ becomes the final payment of your loan (subject to fair wear and tear and agreed kilometres being met).
Trade up to a new Toyota
If you'd like to upgrade your Toyota for a new model, visit your preferred dealer. If the trade-in value is higher than your outstanding balance, you can put the difference towards your new car or you can keep it.
Keep your car
Either pay off the remaining balance (including the final payment) or we can help you refinance the GFV^ if you don’t have the cash on hand (conditions apply).
Return your car
We will pay you the GFV^ agreed to at the start (subject to fair wear and tear and agreed kilometres being met) and put it against the remaining balance owing on your account. Once you have returned your car, and provided your balance is clear, you can just walk away and start dreaming about your next new car.
With Toyota Access, you will have freedom today and options in the future.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
^ Lower monthly repayments compared to a similar term with no Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) or equivalent balloon final payment. Total interest charges will be higher if a GFV or balloon final payment is selected.
* The Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) is the minimum value of your new or approved demonstrator Toyota at the end of your finance contract, as determined by Toyota Finance. If you decide to return your car to Toyota at the end of your term, Toyota Finance will pay you the agreed GFV, which will be put against your final payment subject to fair wear and tear conditions and agreed kilometres being met. The information provided is general in nature. You should seek your own financial advice to determine whether Toyota Access is appropriate for your individual circumstances. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Toyota Access GFV products are available to approved customers of Toyota Finance, a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536.