Step 1: Create your account
Step 2: Photos
- Register for a free guest account using a valid email address and password of your choice.
- If you have already registered, just log in with your chosen email address and password. Alternatively, you can log in with Facebook or Twitter.
- Ensure all of the photos you want to use are taken prior to creating your ad and ready to upload. You can upload up to 12 photos.
- For maximum effect photos need to be:
- jpeg format
- 748 x 498
- Max 2MB
- Landscape orientation
*Note: photos must be available for upload from the device you are creating your listing from
Step 3: Car Information
- Click on the ‘model’ box to see a list of car models. Select your car ‘model’ and then repeat this process for every box until all boxes have been selected.
- Click Next.
Note: information can be found on your vehicle Registration papers
Step 4: Is This Your Car?
Step 5: Does Your Car Have Additional Features?
- Select your vehicle from one of the options. Please take your time here; this is an important step to get correct, as you want to ensure potential buyers are viewing the correct vehicle type.
- Click Next
Step 6: Tell Us More About Your Car
- Ensure you select all the standard features or optional extras that your car has. Make sure you include all the features of your car that you want displayed in your advertisement.
- Click Next
Step 7: Upload Photos Of Your Car
- Be sure to select if your car is registered or not. Remember to provide both the Registration and Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) these are both mandatory requirements. Then repeat this process until all boxes have been filled in.
- Remember, the comment section is one of the most important sections of your listing, so take advantage of the space provided. Try to provide clear, honest and thorough details about your car. Please note that Toyota moderates the text for inappropriate content prior to final publication.
- Remember to include details about the interior and/or exterior conditions that may not be visible or clear in your photos. Include in your detail, optional extras or unique selling points.
- Click Next.
- You can upload up to 12 photos, so take advantage and upload every photo you’re permitted to. Your photos tell the buyer a visual story. The more photos, the more complete the story.
Note: all photos must be taken prior to creation of your listing and available for upload on the device you create the listing from
Step 8: Preview & Submit
Step 9: Allow up to 2 business days for your listing to be approved and published on the Toyota Used Vehicle website.
- Review how your ad will appear in a search result.
- Make sure all your ad details are correct and you’re happy with your main photo.
- Enter your details and mobile number then follow additional prompts.
- Read and agree to Terms and Conditions
After you have submitted your listing for approval notifications you can expect to receive:
- Confirmation that your listing has been successfully submitted and pending approval
- Confirmation that your listing has been approved and published
- Confirmation that your changes/edits have been submitted and pending approval
- Advice that your listing is incomplete and a reminder to complete
- Advice that your listing has been rejected, reason why and opportunity to create a new listing
As your listing approaches expiry, reminder notifications will be sent:
- 14 days prior to expiry
- 2 days before expiry
Each notification will give you the opportunity to extend or edit your listing, or send an alert to Toyota dealers to assist you to sell or purchase your vehicle.