After accepting T&C's the 'Destination Download'[C10] map screen will be displayed as the main screen when the app is opened. Make sure the location setting is enabled in your smartphone’s settings.
- After accepting T&Cs the Destination Download map screen will be available to search your desired destinations.
- Selecting drop pin will show the destination's company name, phone number and address if available.
- You can view a list of your search results by selecting the list view icon at the top right of screen.
- Once you find your destination you can select 'Send To Car' and the destination will become available in your vehicle next time you connect your smartphone to your headunit.
A short time after starting your vehicle you will receive a notice that a new destination has loaded.
- In your car, press the 'Destination Download'[C10] icon in the Apps menu
- Your recent destinations will be displayed
- Select the destination you are searching for and it will be displayed on a map
- You will then have the option to 'Navigate*', 'Call' or 'Save to Favourites'
- Press 'Favourites' to search your saved destinations and use 'Edit' to delete any destinations
- Your 'Favourites' will also be displayed on a map with the option to 'Navigate'* or 'Call'
* Only vehicles equipped with satellite navigation will be able to set this destination as a navigation waypoint.