Nothing adds more versatility to your car than its ability to tow. Whether you've got a Corolla or a HiLux, every Toyota Genuine Towbar we make is designed and engineered specifically for your model. Using a model-specific towbar is crucial to knowing that your car is able to safely pull a load.
Every part and stress point within the Towbar structure is carefully analysed and engineered to safely withstand rated capacities under normal trailer towing conditions. Toyota Genuine Towbars are then subjected to a punishing testing schedule that simulates years of towing [J8] .
How is a Toyota Genuine Towing Kit customised for my car?
- Toyota Genuine Trailer Wiring Harnesses are engineered for exacting compatibility with Toyota vehicle wiring systems, on applicable vehicles.
- The integrated bracket placement considers maximum ground clearance and plug connector protection over a variety of towing and vehicle departure angles.
- Many feature a sophisticated control module with thermal overload protection for use on Toyota vehicles featuring LED tail lights.
Most Toyota Genuine Towbars also feature:
- An intelligent Anti-Rattle Mechanism to alleviate deep rattle noise
- Attractive powder-coated anti-corrosion surface treatments
- Convenient removable tongue system
Designed to minimise Towbar or Trailer Wiring Harness damage with off-road use Trailer Wiring Harness options are offered to suit State or Territory requirements. Depending on your vehicle you may be able to choose from a 7-pin flat, 7-pin small or for some a 7-pin large plug configuration to suit your needs.
For complete peace of mind, a Toyota Genuine Trailer Wiring Harness should be installed at a Toyota dealership.
(Towball and trailer wiring harness sold separately)