Product & company names are trademarks of their respective owners.
1Caltex Fuel Offer
*Caltex Fuel Offer – Terms & Conditions
Caltex is taking measures to help you stay safe when visiting their sites. You can read about those changes here. For example, something you can do to minimise contact is to always hold your own phone when presenting the myToyota app to be scanned.
4c/Litre Caltex Fuel Offer
Offer limited to myToyota members only.
1. Offer Details
Offer is limited to a discount of 4 cents per litre of eligible fuel (unless otherwise stated) purchased in one transaction
2. Offer is limited to one transaction per vehicle registered on myToyota during a 24-hour period from the time of the last transaction.
New Customer Caltex Fuel Offer
3. Eligibility for the New Customer Fuel Offer is limited to new myToyota members who have registered via a ‘Thanks for Servicing’ email from Toyota following a completed service at a participating Toyota Dealership or registered to myToyota within 24 hours prior to receiving the ‘Thanks for Servicing’ email from Toyota. Existing myToyota members are not eligible for the Offer.
4. Offer is limited to a discount of 10 cents per litre of eligible fuel purchased in one transaction at participating Caltex locations.
5. Offer must be redeemed within 30 days from the date of the ‘Thanks for Servicing’ email is sent to the guest, and is limited to one transaction per vehicle registered on myToyota.
20c/Litre Caltex Fuel Adelaide Crows Member Offer
Offer Period: 1 January 2020 12:01am ACDT to 31 December 2020 11:59pm ACDT.
Claim Period: 1 January 2020 12:01am ACDT to 15 January 2021 11:59pm ACDT.
To be eligible for the Offer, you must:
6. Be an Adelaide Football Club member that resides in South Australia, Northern Territory, Mildura or Broken Hill; and
7. Register the vehicle in the name of the Adelaide Football Club member; and
8. Be a myToyota member*, i.e., have an active myToyota account with your updated and correct contact details; and
9. purchase and take delivery of a new Toyota vehicle during the Offer Period and add vehicle to myToyota ‘Garage’ within myToyota (including VIN and registration details).
10. Offer is limited to a discount of 20 cents per litre of eligible fuel purchased in one transaction at participating Caltex locations found here.
11. Offer is limited to one transaction on the new Toyota vehicle purchased (as part of this Offer) that is added to ‘Garage’ in a registered myToyota account during a 24-hour period from the time of the last transaction.
12. Offer will be activated within 14 working days from the date of vehicle delivery, pending the approval of the Eligibility criteria. A guest will receive an email confirming that the offer has been activated.
13. Offer will expire 365 days from the date of activation.
14. The Offer cannot be redeemed for cash.
20c/Litre Caltex Fuel Offer for All-New GR Yaris
Offer Period: 23 September 2020 12:01am AEST to 8 November 2020 11:59pm AEST, or until the first 50 myToyota members to pre-order online, whichever occurs first (unless extended). Dates above are subject to change.
Claim Period: 365 days from activation date.
To be eligible for the Offer, you must be:
15. A myToyota member, i.e. have an active myToyota account with your updated and correct contact details; and
16. One of the first 50 myToyota members to pre-order online (during the Offer Period). Collect your new GR Yaris to activate the 20c fuel offer, available at participating Caltex stations. Fuel offer eligibility will be confirmed via email from Toyota Australia.
17. Private and Bronze buyers only.
18. Offer is limited to a discount of 20 cents per litre of eligible fuel purchased in one transaction at participating Caltex locations found here.
19. Offer is limited to one transaction per vehicle registered to a myToyota account during a 24-hour period from the time of the last transaction.
20. Offer will be activated within 14 working days from the date of vehicle delivery, pending the approval of the Eligibility criteria. A guest will receive an email confirming that the offer has been activated.
21. Offer will expire 365 days from the date of activation.
22. The Offer cannot be redeemed for cash.
Additional Terms – All Caltex Fuel Offers
23. Offer is limited to one vehicle at a time. Multiple vehicles in one transaction not permitted.
24. Offer applies to transactions on eligible fuel only. Offer applies to: Unleaded (ULP), Vortex Premium 95 (PULP), Vortex Premium 98, Diesel and Vortex Diesel, up to 150 litres.
25. The Offer is only available at participating Caltex locations in Australia. For more information click here. Participating Caltex locations are subject to change without notice and is at the sole discretion of Caltex.
26. The Offer is only available to Toyota guests who:
i. have a myToyota account;
ii. have a vehicle(s) registered in their Garage (including VIN and registration details); and
iii. have installed the myToyota app on a compatible smartphone or device or have accessed the Offer via myToyota online.
27. Toyota and/or Caltex reserve the right to refuse to provide the Offer to an individual if, in its reasonable opinion, it cannot verify that they are eligible to receive the Offer or believe the individual has engaged in fraudulent activity or are otherwise in breach of these terms.
28. Offer is not available in conjunction with any other offers or fuel discounts unless specifically stated.
29. If there are any technical issues with the myToyota application or with the Caltex Scanner App Redemption Mechanism at participating Caltex locations, Toyota and Caltex will use reasonable steps to honour the discount.
How to Redeem
30. Locate your nearest participating Caltex location. Participating Caltex locations can be found here.
31. Fill up your vehicle at a participating Caltex location.
32. When in store, open the myToyota application on your smartphone or device.
33. In the Rewards section of the application select Offer.
34. Select Get Code to access your unique Code.
35. Present your Code at the participating Caltex register at time of payment and the discount will be applied. Payment to be made by standard payment methods (cash, debit or credit card). Customers cannot pay using Pay@Pump, FuelPay® or StarCard or StarCard Debit.
36. When prompted you can enter your odometer range in the myToyota application.
38. Except as provided by law, the myToyota application is provided "as is" and without any warranty or condition, express or implied. Toyota does not warrant that the information contained in or accessible through the myToyota application is accurate, suitable for your purposes or without errors, omissions or viruses nor does Toyota guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Toyota Website or myToyota application.
39. Further, Caltex does not guarantee that the availability of the Scanner App Redemption Mechanisms at the participating Caltex locations will be continuous, uninterrupted or error free and accepts no responsibility for any failure of customers to be able to redeem the Offer. If a technical issue arises, Toyota and Caltex will use reasonable steps to honour the discount.
40. You acknowledge that access and use of the myToyota application and redemption of the Offer (including the software operating in connection with the myToyota application and the in-store app redemption mechanism) may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of Toyota and Caltex's control. Toyota does not warrant the accuracy of any advice, opinion, statement, representation or other information displayed on or accessible through the myToyota application. Subject to the provisions of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, Toyota makes no representations or warranties in respect of the information and materials available on the myToyota application or the means of accessing that information and material (including the software operating in connection with the myToyota application).
41. Toyota makes no warranty or representation and accepts no responsibility for any websites operated or controlled by entities other than Toyota which are or may become linked or framed to or from the Toyota Website. Toyota Financial Services information contained on this website is provided by Toyota Finance Australia Limited. Toyota Industrial Equipment information contained on this website is provided by Toyota Industries Corporation Australia Pty Limited.
Limitation of Liability
42. You agree that neither Toyota nor Caltex is liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damages (including direct, indirect, special or consequential loss) arising out of or in connection with the use of the myToyota application, or redemption of the Offer, the use by Toyota or Caltex of information provided by you to Toyota through the myToyota application, any such loss or damage which may arise should you be unable to access the myToyota application, for whatever reason and however arising, including negligence.
43. To the extent that Toyota and Caltex are able to limit the remedies available under these conditions of use, they expressly limit their liability for breach of a condition or warranty implied by virtue of any legislation to the following remedies (the choice of which is to be at Toyota and Caltex's sole discretion).
44. You indemnify Toyota and Caltex against any action, liability, claim, loss, damage, proceeding, expense (including legal costs) suffered or incurred by us, arising from, or which is directly or indirectly, related to:
Your breach or non-observance of any term of these conditions of use; or
Any breach or inaccuracy in any of your representations or warranties.
2Celebrate the All-New Yaris Competition
Schedule to Conditions of Entry
myToyota Rewards – Celebrate the All-New Yaris Competition
Toyota Motor Corporation Australia Limited ABN 64 009 686 097, 155 Bertie St, Port Melbourne, Victoria 3207.
Relevant State(s) and/or Territory(ies)
All Australian States and Territories.
Entry is open to Toyota guests with a valid Toyota vehicle registered in Australia in their current ’Garage’ account within myToyota (including VIN and registration details) at the time of entering this competition. Toyota vehicles manufactured post 2001 may be added to myToyota.
Entrants must be 18 years of age or over to enter the competition. Competition entrants must have updated contact details including mobile number and mailing address in their myToyota Account prior to entry submission to be eligible.
The Promotion opens at 9 September 2020 10:00am AEST and closes 30 September 2020 11:59pm AEST. No entries will be accepted after this time.
The entrant may be required to produce a certified copy of their current Australian State registration certificate for the Toyota vehicle in their myToyota Garage.
To enter, entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
1. Log on to myToyota app or online portal at www.toyota.com.au/myToyota and
2. Ensure contact details including mobile number and mailing address in the myToyota Account section are up-to-date
3. Select the Celebrate the All-New Competition in Rewards and click ‘Enter now’
4. Verify or provide their name, address and phone number and in 50 words or less, tell us something small or unexpected in your life that made a big change and why?
Maximum Number of Entries
Competition is limited to 1 entry per guest.
Entries will be judged on creativity, literary merit and originality.
Date: 5 October 2020
Time: 11:00 AEST
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Type: Digital Pre-paid Gift Card
Prize: Each winner will receive a Visa pre-paid Gift Card valued at $150.00
Value: $150.00 AUD
No. Available: Five (5) Visa Gift Cards
Competition available for delivery to Australian residents only. Prize subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the Prize provider and can change at any time.
Refer to the terms.
Total Prize Pool
$750.00 (including GST)
Notification of Winners
Winners will be notified by phone or email on 5 October 2020 and listed on toyota.com.au/news. Winners have until 7 October 2020 12:00pm AEST to accept their prize.
Winners will be published on toyota.com.au/news on 8 October 2020.
The Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card will be emailed to the winners.
Unclaimed Prize Arrangements
If a Prize is not claimed by 7 October 2020 12:00pm AEST /or the prize is returned, the next best entry, as determined by the judge(s) shall be awarded the Prize. A new winner/s will be notified via phone or email on 7 October 2020 by 14:00 AEST.
Cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
Additional Terms – Prizes
1. All Prize values are reflective of the recommended retail price and are in Australian dollars. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variations in the Prize values.
2. The Prize cannot be refunded or exchanged and cannot be taken as a monetary payment. Unless expressly stated all other costs and expenses associated with taking the Prize become the responsibility of the Winner.
3. Once awarded, the Promoter is not liable for any Prize that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
4. If the Prize, or any part of the Prize, is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter will, in its absolute discretion, substitute alternative goods or services of no lesser retail value and/or specification. The Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by the Winner or any other party if the Prize, or any part of the Prize, is unavailable for any reason.
5. The Winner is advised that tax implications may arise from them winning the Prize and they should seek independent financial advice prior to accepting the Prize.
6. For the full terms and conditions on Visa Pre-paid Gift Cards click here.
Conditions of Entry
1. Instructions and information on how to enter form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule).
2. Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
3. Directors, management, employees and contractors of the Promoter and those of any agencies, retailers and suppliers associated with this promotion and the immediate family members of these people are ineligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manager, employee, officer or contractor.
4. The promotion will be conducted during the Promotion Period.
5. Eligibility to enter the Promotion is subject to the Entry Restrictions.
6. To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the Entry Procedure and comply with all other applicable requirements during the Promotion Period. Entries must be submitted in accordance with the Entry Procedure and will not be accepted in any other form. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for late, lost, misdirected, ineligible or illegible/inaudible entries (including lost, stolen, forged, defaced or damaged proof of entry or things required by the Verification Requirements). The Promoter and/or its representatives may conduct security and/or verification checks (including enforcement of the Verification Requirements) in their absolute discretion to determine the bona fides of an entrant’s eligibility to enter the Promotion. Ineligible entries will be deemed to be invalid. All valid entries selected to win a prize will be provided with a prize.
7. Where an entry is deemed invalid (at the Promoter’s absolute discretion) prior to the Prize Claim Date, the Promoter may determine a new winner in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Arrangements.
8. The Promoter’s decisions in connection with the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and the content contained in those entries become the property of the Promoter. Once submitted, no changes to or withdrawal of an entry will be permitted. Entries will not be returned by the Promoter.
10. Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these Conditions of Entry. For the purposes of these content requirements, “entry content” includes any content (including text, photos, videos and email messages) that entrants submit, upload, transmit, publish, communicate or use in connection with their entry into the Promotion.
11. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. Entries will also be deemed invalid if they breach these Conditions of Entry as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion or any other content guidelines notified by the Promoter during the entry process for the Promotion.
12. Entries must be the entrant’s original work. The Promoter reserves the right to verify, or to require the entrant to verify, that the entry is the entrant’s original work. If an entry cannot be verified to the Promoter’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed invalid.
13. An entrant’s entry must not include:
(a) any image or voice of any other person without that person’s express consent. Entrants warrant that if any such content is included, they have obtained the express consent of the relevant person;
(b) any content that contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any person or is obscene, offensive, potentially defamatory, discriminatory, indecent or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate (which includes, without limitation, any content involving nudity, malice, excessive violence or swearing); and
(c) any literary, dramatic, musical or artistic work, any audio-visual or sound recording, or any other item in which copyright subsists, unless the entrant is entitled to do so. If an entrant has any doubts about whether they have the right to include any content (for example, recorded music) they must not include it. By including any such content in their entry, the entrant warrants that they have the permission of the relevant copyright owner to do so and that this permission allows the Promoter to use the entry in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
14. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, edit, modify, delete, remove or take-down any part of an entrant's entry.
15. By submitting an entry to the Promotion, each entrant assigns all rights in the entry to the Promoter and consents to the Promoter using the entry in any manner the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting or publishing the entry, whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part or not at all), by way of all media, without payment to the entrant (of royalties, compensation or otherwise). By submitting an entry, each entrant consents to any dealings with the entry that may otherwise infringe their moral rights in the entry. The Promoter may copy any content submitted as part of an entry, cause the content to be seen and/or heard in public, and communicate the content to the public. It may also allow third parties to do these things.
16. Entries must be received by the Promoter and will be deemed to have been received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Online entries are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
17. Winners will be notified in accordance with the Notification of Winners and Publication Details. Winners’ names and State/Territory of residence will be published as specified. The Promoter and the companies and agencies associated with this Promotion may also publish the name and State/Territory of the winners on their website(s).
18. All entries become the property of the Promoter. In addition to the above, the Promoter may use, and may disclose in any newspaper, advertisement, publication, media statement or other general and promotional material, any materials entrants provide in relation to the competition for the Promoter’s promotional and business purposes.
19. All valid entries will be judged by the Judge(s) based upon the Judging Criteria. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. The Prize(s) will be awarded according to the Prize Details.
20. The Prize(s) is/are specified in the Prize Details. The Prize(s) is/are subject to any Prize Restrictions, Additional Terms or any other restrictions specified in the Schedule. The Total Prize Pool is specified in the Schedule.
21. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to this Promotion or the awarding or taking of the Prize(s) except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
22. The Prize(s) and/or parts of the Prize(s) is/are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash (unless the Prize is cash). If a Prize, or an element of a Prize, is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for that prize, or element of it, subject to the approval of any relevant authority. The Promoter and its representatives will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning of the prizes. Independent financial advice should be sought.
24. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, communication network, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise, injury or damage to entries or to participants’ or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down- loading any materials in this Promotion. If the Promotion is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, including due to any technical or communications problems, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the competition subject to approval from any relevant authority.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify all entries from any entrant who tampers with, or benefits from tampering with, the entry process or the Promotion. Entrants can enter the Promotion up to the Maximum Number of Entries. Entries must be submitted separately and each entry must individually meet the Entry Requirements and be subject to the Entry Restrictions. Automatically- or computer-generated entries will not be accepted.
26. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid, and/or prohibit further participation by an entrant in this Promotion or a prize event/activity if the entrant:
(a) disrupts, annoys, abuses, threatens, harasses or attempts to do any of these things to the Promoter, another entrant or potential entrant of, or anyone else associated with, this Promotion; or
(b) engages in conduct in relation to this Promotion which is misleading, deceptive, fraudulent or damaging to the Promoter’s goodwill or reputation.
27. The Promoter and its agencies and representatives associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to this Promotion or the awarding or taking of the prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
28. The Promoter may use any personal information provided by entrants in connection with this promotion for the purposes of running the promotion and in advertisements, publications, media statements and other promotional material associated with the promotion and may disclose such information to third parties (including service providers and, as required, Australian regulatory authorities) for those purposes. If entrants do not provide the information requested, they will not be able to enter the Promotion.
29. The Promotor may use any personal information provided by entrants in connection with this promotion for the purposes of running the promotion and in advertisements, publications, media statements and other promotional material associated with the promotion, and may disclose such information to third parties (including service providers and, as required, Australian regulatory authorities) for those purposes. If entrants do not provide the information requested, they will not be able to enter the Promotion.
4Refresh Valet Offer
New offer coming soon.