- Toyota Motor Corporation Australia Ltd (Promoter) invites eligible entrants to get creative and participate in the 14th Toyota Dream Car Art Contest promotion (Promotion).
- Instructions and information on how to enter form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is open to Australian residents in three age categories: under 8 years; 8-11 years; and 12-15 years. Entrants must enter in their relevant age category. Entrants must be the relevant age prior to the entry close date of 1 March 2020 for the category in which they submit an entry. If an entrant’s birthday falls before the close date and it puts them in an older category, their entry will be judged in that older category.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must submit an original piece of artwork depicting their idea of ‘My Dream Car’ in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- Entries must:
- be the original work of the entrant, and not of any other person. “Collaborative artwork” or artwork drawn by multiple individuals will not be accepted;
- not be previously published artworks, artworks that have been entered in any other contest, or the same artwork of a previous winner of a Toyota Dream Car Art Contest;
- not infringe any third party rights;
- be related to the theme of the contest ‘My Dream Car’ (as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion);
- be submitted on paper measuring no smaller than A4 in size 210mm x 297mm (8.27 x 11.69 inches) and no larger than 400mm x 550 mm (15.7-21.7in.) or A3 in size;
- be hand created, using any drawing materials, including, but not limited to, colour pencils, markers, crayons or water paints;
- not be computer generated, digitally or electronically created, or made by collage or cut-out;
- be accompanied by a correctly completed entry form, which can be downloaded from www.toyota.com.au/dreamcar; and which must be co-signed by a parent or guardian.
- Entries, including a correctly completed entry form, must be mailed to Dream Car Art Contest, Reply Paid 89730, Mascot NSW 1460. Entries will be accepted from 9:00am AEDT – 04/11/2019 to 11:59pm AEDT – 01/03/2020 (Promotion Period). No entries will be accepted outside of the Promotion Period.
- Entrants and their parents or guardians warrant and agree that they will not submit any content that:
- is unlawful or fraudulent;
- the Promoter may reasonably deem to be in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, or proprietary rights;
- is defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender; and
- is not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication.
7A. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entry which it considers (in its absolute discretion) does not comply with these Conditions of Entry.
- Incomplete Entries will be deemed invalid. Entries will also be deemed invalid if they breach these Conditions of Entry as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion or any other content guidelines notified by the Promoter during the entry process for the Promotion.
- Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for all content and materials they submit and the Promoter shall not be liable for such to the full extent permitted by law.
- No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for late, lost, misdirected, or illegible entries (including lost, stolen, forged, defaced or damaged proof of entry).
- This is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on its message, uniqueness and art characteristics. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion will be final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The final judging will take place on 07/03/2020 at 9:00am AEDT at the Promoter’s offices at 155 Bertie Street, Port Melbourne.
- Prizes will be awarded to the top three entries in each of the three age categories (8 in total, as this excludes the ‘Australian Dream Car Art Contest Champion’) as determined by the judges.
Each of those prize winners will receive a $275 VISA gift voucher, that can be redeemed at any store where Mastercard and/or Visa is accepted and can be processed electronically. Cards must be activated within 3 months and are valid for 12 months from date of issue. Total prize pool value is $2,200. The prize winners will be notified by mail and phone by 16/3/20. It is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter if their contact details change during the Promotion Period.
13A. One entry will be chosen by the judges as the ‘Australian Dream Car Art Contest Champion.’ That entrant (Contest Champion) will receive a $2,500 Officeworks voucher (valid for 4 years from date of issue), for their school (or after school care or child care centre) and a second $2,500 voucher of their choice for themselves at either Flight Centre, Officeworks or JB Hi-Fi. Either $2,500 Flight Centre (valid for 3 years from date of issue), $2,500 Officeworks (valid for 4 years from date of issue), or $2,500 JB Hi-Fi voucher (no expiry). The second voucher must be chosen at the time of receiving the first place telephone call. The Contest Champion will be contacted by mail and phone by 1/04/2020.
- If a Prize is not claimed or the entry is deemed invalid, the Promoter reserves the right to award that Prize to the next best entry, as determined by the judge(s).
- By submitting an entry to the Promotion, each entrant assigns all rights in the entry to the Promoter and consents to the Promoter using the entry in any manner the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting or publishing the entry, whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part or not at all), by way of all media, without payment to the entrant (of royalties, compensation or otherwise). By submitting an entry, each entrant consents to any dealings with the entry that may otherwise infringe their moral rights in the entry. Once submitted, no changes to or withdrawal of an entry will be permitted. Entries will not be returned by the Promoter.
- The Promoter and the companies and agencies associated with this Promotion may also publish the names and State/Territory of the winning entrants on their website(s).
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to this Promotion or the awarding or taking of the Prize(s) except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
- The Prize(s) and/or parts of the Prize(s) is/are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash (unless the Prize is cash). If a Prize, or an element of a Prize, is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for that prize, or element of it, subject to the approval of any relevant authority. The Promoter and its representatives will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of Prizes.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning of the Prizes. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The Promotor may use any personal information provided by entrants in connection with this promotion for the purposes of running the promotion and in advertisements, publications, media statements and other promotional material associated with the promotion, and may disclose such information to third parties (including service providers and, as required, Australian regulatory authorities) for those purposes. If entrants do not provide the information requested, they will not be able to enter the Promotion.
By entering this Promotion, entrants also agree to the Promotor sharing that personal information with other members of the OneToyota Group (Toyota Motor Corporation Australia Limited, Toyota Finance Australia Limited, (Toyota Western Australia) and Toyota dealers) so that the OneToyota Group can provide entrants with an integrated OneToyota guest service experience, and entrants' information may be disclosed to OneToyota Group service providers located within Australia and overseas for that purpose.
Don’t miss out! Entries close 1 March 2020.