Prado Accessories - Rear Seat Entertainment System
This accessory is
- GX Auto
- Prado GX Manual
- Prado GXL Turbo Diesel Auto
- Prado GXL Turbo Diesel Manual
- Prado GXL Petrol Auto
- GXL Petrol Manual
- Prado Kakadu Turbo Diesel Auto
- Prado Kakadu Petrol Auto
- Prado SX Diesel Auto
- Prado VX Turbo Diesel Auto
- Prado VX Petrol Auto
- Prado ZR Diesel Auto
Rear Seat Entertainment System
This flexible system will suit many families and entertain for hours. Two independently operated master screens can be fitted for individual entertainment preferences, or one dependent screen linked to a master screen to share a movie. The Rear Seat Entertainment system recognises input from DVD, MP3, RCA, USB and SD memory card. Each seven-inch full-colour widescreen unit comes with a set of infrared wireless headphones. Neatly and safely fitted to the back of the front seats, they can be unclipped for security, and for use outside the vehicle (power pack required, not included). Each screen sold separately.
What is Vehicle Payload?
Vehicle Payload is the maximum load that a vehicle is permitted to carry on its axles. It's an amount defined by manufacturers and provides helpful restrictions and guidelines to ensure the safe operation of your vehicle. Every Toyota has a different payload, so getting to know your vehicle's payload is a good idea - it will help keep you safe on the road and ensure your vehicle performs at its best.
Vehicle payload considerations
Each Toyota vehicle has a maximum mass, defined by manufacturers, that it can safely bear. This is referred to as the " Gross Vehicle Mass ". It's important that you know the Gross Vehicle Mass of your Toyota. That way, you can be confident that your vehicle is not carrying more than it can handle as you add accessories, make modifications or load your car up with heavy cargo. This is an important part of keeping you safe on the road and keeping your vehicle in good working order.
Gross Vehicle Mass (GVM)
Gross Vehicle Mass (GVM): is the total permissible combined weight of the vehicle, including occupants, fuel and cargo.
- All Toyota Genuine Accessories purchased and fitted to a Toyota are warranted for the remainder of the New Vehicle Warranty or 12 months, whichever is greater. Toyota Genuine Accessories purchased from an authorised Toyota Dealer over the counter are warranted from the date of purchase for one year. Conditions apply. The Toyota Genuine Accessories Warranty does not limit and may not necessarily exceed your rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.