Prado Accessories - Alloy Bull Bar[N4]
This accessory is
- GX Auto
- Prado GX Manual
- Prado GXL Turbo Diesel Auto
- Prado GXL Turbo Diesel Manual
- Prado GXL Petrol Auto
- GXL Petrol Manual
- Prado Kakadu Turbo Diesel Auto
- Prado Kakadu Petrol Auto
- Prado SX Diesel Auto
- Prado VX Turbo Diesel Auto
- Prado VX Petrol Auto
- Prado ZR Diesel Auto
Alloy Bull Bar[N4]
Get greater protection for your Prado with the Alloy Bull Bar. Polished aluminum tubes provide additional protection for the headlamps and grille, and the specially designed underside reduces loose road debris, such as stones, entering the engine bay. The Alloy Bull Bar is airbag-compatible and rigorously tested for durability. The Alloy Bull Bar is also compatible with Toyota Genuine ParkAssist - Clearance Parking Sensors and mounts for CB aerials and driving lights are included, (sold separately, with harness). For vehicles fitted with front cameras, fitment of Alloy Bull Bar will reduce the field of vision.
What is Vehicle Payload?
Vehicle Payload is the maximum load that a vehicle is permitted to carry on its axles. It's an amount defined by manufacturers and provides helpful restrictions and guidelines to ensure the safe operation of your vehicle. Every Toyota has a different payload, so getting to know your vehicle's payload is a good idea - it will help keep you safe on the road and ensure your vehicle performs at its best.
Vehicle payload considerations
Each Toyota vehicle has a maximum mass, defined by manufacturers, that it can safely bear. This is referred to as the " Gross Vehicle Mass ". It's important that you know the Gross Vehicle Mass of your Toyota. That way, you can be confident that your vehicle is not carrying more than it can handle as you add accessories, make modifications or load your car up with heavy cargo. This is an important part of keeping you safe on the road and keeping your vehicle in good working order.
Gross Vehicle Mass (GVM)
Gross Vehicle Mass (GVM): is the total permissible combined weight of the vehicle, including occupants, fuel and cargo.
- All Toyota Genuine Accessories purchased and fitted to a Toyota are warranted for the remainder of the New Vehicle Warranty or 12 months, whichever is greater. Toyota Genuine Accessories purchased from an authorised Toyota Dealer over the counter are warranted from the date of purchase for one year. Conditions apply. The Toyota Genuine Accessories Warranty does not limit and may not necessarily exceed your rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
- [N4] For vehicles fitted with front cameras, fitment of a Nudge Bar or Bull Bar will reduce vision.
- 5-Star Ancap Rating is retained when fitting a Genuine Alloy Bull Bar to a Prado 150 series