Kluger accessories - Audio Visual Unit with Satellite Navigation[N1]
Audio Visual Unit with Satellite Navigation[N1]
Audio Visual Unit with Satellite Navigation[G5] Find an easier route home with the guidance of the Toyota Genuine Satellite Navigation Audio System[N1]. Equipped with Suna" Traffic[G7] the navigation system receives traffic updates 24/7, so it can navigate alternative routes around traffic congestion and landmarks can be displayed in 3D for easier recognition. The audio system allows you to play from some iPods®[G5][G8], iPhones®[G5][G8] USB[G5] or CD, and the full-colour touch-screen display features a simplified audio track search and album jacket display (for some iPods®[G5][G8] and iPhones®[G5][G8]). Voice control function allows you to select audio by the artist name (for some iPods®[G5][G8] and iPhones®[G5][G8] or make phone calls, and the FM radio is capable of displaying the station name and song name.
What is Vehicle Payload?
Vehicle Payload is the maximum load that a vehicle is permitted to carry on its axles. It's an amount defined by manufacturers and provides helpful restrictions and guidelines to ensure the safe operation of your vehicle. Every Toyota has a different payload, so getting to know your vehicle's payload is a good idea - it will help keep you safe on the road and ensure your vehicle performs at its best.
Vehicle payload considerations
Each Toyota vehicle has a maximum mass, defined by manufacturers, that it can safely bear. This is referred to as the " Gross Vehicle Mass ". It's important that you know the Gross Vehicle Mass of your Toyota. That way, you can be confident that your vehicle is not carrying more than it can handle as you add accessories, make modifications or load your car up with heavy cargo. This is an important part of keeping you safe on the road and keeping your vehicle in good working order.
Gross Vehicle Mass (GVM)
Gross Vehicle Mass (GVM): is the total permissible combined weight of the vehicle, including occupants, fuel and cargo.
- All Toyota Genuine Accessories purchased and fitted to a Toyota are warranted for the remainder of the New Vehicle Warranty or 12 months, whichever is greater. Toyota Genuine Accessories purchased from an authorised Toyota Dealer over the counter are warranted from the date of purchase for one year. Conditions apply. The Toyota Genuine Accessories Warranty does not limit and may not necessarily exceed your rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
- [N1] Current navigation mapping database encompasses major capital and primary national road networks, as well as off ering some coverage of regional areas.
- [G7] Suna" GPS Traffic Updates are only available in metropolitan Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney; it operates from information provided by Intelematics Australia and may not cover all road incidents and congestion. Please see www.sunatraffic.com.au for details.
- [G5] Compatible models only. Not all devices will be compatible and functionality will vary depending on the device.
- [G8] iPhone® and iPod® is a trademark of Apple, Inc.