Camry has a powerful 2.5L engine. The dual VVT–i engine technology automatically controls the timing of the engine’s inlet and exhaust valves to ensure that whatever the driving conditions the engine works to maximum efficiency.
Camry Altise generates 133 kW at 6,000 revs and is 13.7% more powerful delivering 6% more torque than previous Camry model. Camry Atara grades generate 135 kw at 6,000 revs, which is 15.4% more powerful and delivers 7.8% more torque than previous Camry model [B13] .
Camry H and Camry HL produce max power of 151 kw with increased torque at all engine speeds - 20% more at low speeds [B13] . These are the only passenger hybrids that offer a towing capacity.
A tow bar is available as an optional extra on all models, so whichever Camry model you choose, you’ll have the towing capacity [G6] to pull a load behind you.
- Altise and Atara models - Towing capacity without brake = 500kg
- Altise and Atara models - Towing capacity with brake = 1200kg
- Camry H and HL - Towing capacity braked or unbraked = 300kg
- Camry Altise generates 231 Nm at 4,100 revs
- Camry Atara generates 235 Nm at 4,100 revs
- Camry H and Camry HL generate 213 Nm at 4,500 revs (Petrol Engine)